Are you looking for a Career as a Traffic Controller?
As a Traffic Controller you will be responsible for setting up, managing and removing temporary traffic control schemes.
It is not an easy job, as it requires regular physical manual effort and interaction with members of the public and client representatives. Traffic Controllers have a very important role in keeping everyone safe and free from harm whilst working or using the roads.
Employees are required to work day and night shifts and are required to stand for long periods of time (maximum of 10 to 12 hours per day) handling a Stop-Slow Bat, or managing other similar traffic control signs and devices, regardless of weather conditions.
Prime Traffic Solutions require employees to be able to operate in a team environment, assist all team members in the performance of their duties and communication professionally at all times with client representatives and members of the public.
Hours will vary from day to day and season to season due to the nature of the industry. Prime Traffic Solutions operations is organised around our clients schedules or needs.
To be successful in gaining employment with Prime Traffic Solutions, you need:
- A stable work history
- To pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug/Alcohol screen
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- The ability to problem solve and show initiative
- An ability to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- To be well groomed, presentable, reliable and punctual.
Your Future is our Future
At Prime Traffic Solutions, we believe in our people and invest in their future through:
- Comprehensive Induction Process
- Policies and Procedures
- Regular on-the-job Training
- Performance Appraisal Process
- HR Surveys and Employee Feedback Forms
- Employee Benefits / Initiatives and more.